Placeholder text, please change
Counseling Office » Links


Official Transcript Requests To request official transcripts to be sent to a college or employer please complete this form. Your request will be processed within 5 business days during the school year and within 2 weeks during the summer.

Please be aware that if you graduated from Green River High School prior to 2006 you must contact the Wyoming State Archives at 307-777-7018. We no longer have your records so please do not complete this form.