Registration for 2018-19 School Year
begins Tuesday January 30th.
Registration is a three-part process, below you will find links to all of the documents/instructions that will help you complete this process.
- Research & Prepare:
- Learn what courses must be completed for graduation, scholarships, and college entrance. (Graduation & Hathaway Requirements)
- Understand the courses that are offered at GRHS including program sequences and course prerequisites (Course Description Book)
- What about AP, WWCC, or Honors Courses? (Advanced Coursework Instructions)
- Complete the Multi-Year Academic Planner in Infinite Campus
- Fill out all four years of the planner using the Student Portal (IC Registration Instructions)
- If you need user name/password, contact Mrs. Toolson @ 872-4743
- Meet with your Counselor
- Your academic planner must be completed prior to seeing a counselor.
- Meetings will be 15 minutes long. We will review your graduation and Hathaway status and lock in your courses for next year.
- Bring all contracts for AOS, Independent Study, Academic Tutor, Intro to Early Childhood, and STEM research & design classes. You will not be allowed to register for these courses without a completed contract.
If you can't make your scheduled appointment, you must complete your Academic Planner and let your Counselor know it's done. Failure to communicate with us about missing your appointment will result in you not being allowed to register until March 1 and course offerings will be limited at that time.
Counselors are available to answer questions and assist with the
Multi Year Academic Planner in Infinite Campus
on Thursdays & Fridays (Feb 1,2,8,9,15,16).
Please call us or stop by on those days for help.